Friday, September 24, 2010

CHUY DAH - September 2010 issue part 2 (Or the "Now, where was I ?" issue)

INTELLIGENCE OFFICER'S REPORT (SUPPLEMENTAL): The test went fine, they found nothing wrong with my colon, I have to take more fiber, but I can live with that. I also am over-stressed, so the doc told me to relax more, LOL hard to do with no blood wine around.

Capt. Kh'Per Nveid


ADMIRAL'S MEDICAL REPORT (SUPPLEMENTAL): As of 1009.23, I've now had 3 chemotherapy treaments, and was accompanied to this last one by Commander Khavid. The doctor says that the tumor is indeed shrinking with every treatment, and possibly -- when the time for surgery comes, there may not be that much to excise.

I've also had a scan of my heart this month, which years ago was damaged by past chemotherapy treatments and resulted in my suffering a bout of congestive heart failure. In 1999, the first scan revealed that my heart was only pumping at 22% (the normal average is 50%); as of this month, it has IMPROVED to a new rate of 36%.

No comments:

Post a Comment