Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sad News

It saddens me to have to report that we have lost another great member of the IKV Doomslayer. Admiral Konnor sutai-Makhleod, CO of the Doomslayer, passed away January 11th due to complications from existing health issues. He was laid to rest earlier today after a beautiful and touching service attended by family and many friends. He was a warrior with out equal and the halls of Sto'Vo'Kor will echo with the tales of his great deeds.

Let it be known to one and all that the fate of the Doomslayer will never be in question. As long as one of us lives, this ship will continue to fly. I must say, however, taking over command was never my goal. But the fates have other plans for Admiral Konnor, so now here I sit in the big chair. I can not replace him, nor will I try. But I will do my best to lead this ship with the courage, honor, and devotion to the crew that Admiral Konnor so exemplified.

Captain K'Dot-K'ali sutai-Makhleod
CO, IKV Doomslayer
- Flagship - IKEF
House Mother & Proctor
of Clan Makhleod

No comments:

Post a Comment